Online Appointments with AccuCampus and Zoom
While our services are all online, we will be using AccuCampus for students to make appointments for online meetings and Zoom for those tutoring, mentoring, and advising sessions.
To request an online appointment through AccuCampus, follow the directions below. After setting the appointment, see instructions below for how to access Zoom. For downloadable instructions that include screenshots, click on the headings of the information that follows. If you have any problems, email us.
1. Go to https://accucampus.net/login and enter the following information:
Domain Name: EKU
Email Address: Your EKU student email address: First_last123@mymail.eku.edu
Click "Forgot your password"
2. A link will be sent to your EKU student email account. Click on that link to set your password.
1. Log on to AccuCampus at https://accucampus.net/login.
2. One logged in, choose "Create New" under the Upcoming Appointments box on the right of the screen.
3. Choose Search by Location, and under Student Success Center, choose "Make appointment."
4. The next screen requires multiple choices:
a. Choose the correct semester.
b. Choose your preferred date range.
c. Click the magnifying glass next to the Service box and choose "Tutoring."
d. Click the magnifying glass next to the Course box and choose the course you need.
5. Click Search by Staff or Search by Date at the bottom of the screen.
6. Choose the day/time/staff you want.
7. Type in the duration of the meeting (either 30 or 60 minutes) and click "Save" at the bottom.
8. You will receive a confirmation email. After that, the Guru with whom you made the appointment will email you with a Zoom meeting request.
1. Once you work out the day and time of your meeting with a Guru, you will receive an email invitation for a Zoom meeting. Please check your time zones to make sure the times match. If you recieve a calendar invite, accept the event and click "Send the response now. If you receive an email with the link, simply save that email and click on the meeting link when it is time for the appointment.
2. About five minutes before the appointment time, click on the link. It will pop up through the internet (Google Chrome works well). You may have to click on a Zoom launcher at the bottom of the screen. (For screen shots, click on the heading at the top of this section.)
3. Once you launch Zoom, you will need to click on Open Zoom Meetings.
4. You may have to permit using your computer's audio and video. Be sure to click on "Join with Video." The Guru will need to be able to screen share with you.
5. After testing your speaker and microphone by clicking the "Test speaker and microphone" prompt, click "Join with Computer Audio."
- Go to https://accucampus.net/login and log in with the information that you set up.
- Hover over the General Symbol and click on Center Visits.
- Select My Logs.