Change in Refunds Process
Beginning June 1, 2018, EKU’s student financial aid refunds will be processed through EKU Student Accounting instead of Bank Mobile.This means that all students (including returning students, new students, and transfer students) will need to set up a new eRefund account through TouchNet (which can be accessed through EKU Direct) in order to receive their refunds in a timely manner.
- Start by logging into EKU Direct (http://it.eku.edu/ekudirect). (Click on Login to EKU Direct. Type in Username [901 number] and PIN number set by student.)
- Click on Make a Payment on the main menu.
- Click Refunds Tab
- Under Current Refund Method: Select Set up Account
- Type in Routing and Account Number Information Just enter the checking account and routing number of your bank account and your refunds will be processed there.
- Click “I Agree,” then “Continue.” This is the last step.
- The Student should receive a confirmation email from Student Accounting.
- (Optional) If you wish to receive refunds to your colonel1card, you can do so. Just log intowww.colonel1card.com, get your account details, and enter them into TouchNet.
If you do not enter an ACH account in TouchNet, your refunds will be sent by paper check to the last updated address with the University and will be delayed.
If you do not already have a bank checking account and would like to open one, there are several banking locations within walking distance of EKU. For a list of banks, go to http://successcenter.eku.edu/community-resources-students.
Published on May 25, 2018